Driven by the Record, Not the Belt.
Every Record has a story.
Vinyl Deli was founded on the principles of building a vinyl record subscription box that everyone would love. Each month, each package is carefully considered and curated for each member of our club.
There are no shortcuts. There are no computers computing. Each box is purely emotional, story-driven and refined for you.
Vinyl Deli focuses on your tastes, we learn your likes and dislikes, and ensure every box is either pleasing your musical palette or complimenting it, helping you relive nostalgia or introducing your ears to new, sonic experiences.
A Unique Box of Vinyl Records Chosen for You Every Month
- Records chosen by humans – not by robots or by random
- Not just records from generic genres, we get deep and take our time curating
- Every record is carefully considered and chosen for its story, your tastes, your favourite artists and any crossovers
- Monthly personal letter written by our founder to you, detailing your new records and the reasons behind our choices
- Complete flexibility to subscribe or leave when you want
- Outstanding customer service here to support you, whenever and whatever your need
We Curate & Create
This was recorded well before Lockdown took place in the UK in March 2020. I don't think we realised the severity of COVID-19 at that point, I know I (Jordan) didn't. Also, Terriss wrote up the notes for this and then we've lost them since, so discussion points are...
At 7pm on Tuesday 11 September 2001, a seven-year-old boy in the United Kingdom was attempting to understand what had taken place earlier that day. The loss of innocent human life on this day twenty years ago was incomprehensible for most adults, never mind a...
Due to unanticipated demand, we're moving our January order window deadline to 7pm on 18th January 2021. The new date is 2 days earlier than the previous deadline. We're making this adjustment to ensure we're able to fulfil the January orders in the timeline we have...
When starting Vinyl Deli, the mission was to create a vinyl subscription box (or to most, a "record" subscription box) which every customer would love. I think we’ve been doing a good job of that so far. It doesn’t mean things are perfect, but it’s certainly a good...