Free UK delivery for orders over £50
Out of stock
The picture disk version of this classic soundtrack to one of Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpieces: Psycho, scored by one of the greatest composers to ever grace the silver screen, Bernard Herrmann (Citizen Kane, Taxi Driver, Cape Fear, etc.) Herrmann began writing scores for Alfred Hitchcock in 1955, but the apex of this collaboration came undoubtedly with the scoring of 1960’s Psycho, where Herrmann’s amazing ability to set the mood has made the soundtrack to Psycho perhaps the most memorable in the history of cinema (who can recall the shower scene without recalling the sound of shrieking violins).
1. Prelude; The City; Marion And Sam; Temptation;
2. Flight; The Patrol Car; The Car Lot; The Package; The Rainstorm;
3. Hotel Room; The Window; The Parlour; The Madhouse; The Peephole;
4. The Bathroom; The Murder; The Body; The Office; The Curtain; The Water; The Car; The Swamp;
5. The Search; The Shadow; Phone Booth; The Porch; The Stairs; The Knife;
6. The Search; The First Floor; Cabin 10; Cabin 1;
7. The Hill; The Bedroom; The Toys; The Cellar; Discovery; Finale;
Receive this record and others like it when you join our monthly subscription box. We handpick records based on your tastes and our eclectic knowledge.