Free UK delivery for orders over £50
George Mitchell Collection
Only 2 left in stock
The George Mitchell Collection features the dynamic blues duo of Jim Bunkley and George Henry Bussey, two largely unknown but incredibly talented musicians from the American South.
This compilation brings together 21 rare and raw recordings from the 1980s that showcase the duo’s impressive skills on guitar and harmonica. The album captures the essence of traditional blues with its soulful and emotive sound.
Fans of acoustic blues and country blues will find much to appreciate in Bunkley and Bussey’s authentic and unadulterated approach to the genre.
1. Segregation Blues (Jim Bunkley)
2. Jack Of Diamonds (Jim Bunkley)
3. 16-20 (Jim Bunkley with Lottie Kate)
4. Rocking Chair Blues (Jim Bunkley)
5. Blues Came From Texas (Jim Bunkley)
6. The Howling Wolf (Jim Bunkley)
7. Them Greasy Greens (Jim Bunkley)
8. Black Gal (Jim Bunkley with Lottie Kate)
9. What's The Matter With The Mill (Jim Bunkley)
10. V8 Ford (George Henry Bussey)
11. When I'm Sober, When I'm Drunk Blues (George Henry Bussey)
12. Grieving Over Me (George Henry Bussey)
13. Mean Mistreater (George Henry Bussey)
14. Blues Around My Bed (George Henry Bussey)
15. Kansas City Blues (George Henry Bussey)
16. Catch A Greyhound (George Henry Bussey)
17. Come Around To My House, Baby (George Henry Bussey)
Receive this record and others like it when you join our monthly subscription box. We handpick records based on your tastes and our eclectic knowledge.