This was recorded well before Lockdown took place in the UK in March 2020. I don’t think we realised the severity of COVID-19 at that point, I know I (Jordan) didn’t.
Also, Terriss wrote up the notes for this and then we’ve lost them since, so discussion points are lacking:
Season 2 of Crates & Vinyl will be here soon, so stay connected x
- “The Bird” by Anderson .Paak
- “Monday’s Worst” by Black Milk
- “Stakes is High” by De La Soul
- “Keep It Moving” by A Tribe Called Quest
- “You Used to Love Me” by Faith Evans
Interested in the vinyl subscription box? Learn more at Vinyl Deli.
Follow Crates & Vinyl